- Sep 20, 2019
WITHOUT PROOF, WE WILL NOT PROCESS ANY BANS! PLEASE BE READY TO PROVIDE PROOF IN THE FORM OF EITHER LOGS, SCREENSHOTS, OR BOTH.No cheating, hacking, or exploiting bugs.
- Cheating: Cheating is the process of gaining a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation.
- Hacking encompasses client-side mods or tools which would give a player an advantage over the general player base. These mods/tools include macros, x-ray, pvp beneficial mods (kill aura, spam click, etc.), auto clickers, and any mods/tools which staff would deem game breaking.
- Bugs are rampant throughout plugins and are constantly being fixed by the staff. Some of these bugs which are included in plugins cannot be fixed by us. A few instances of bugs that should be noted are as follow: any method of item duplication, any bypass of a staff protected area (ie. barrier blocks have a hole, report it, don’t explore.), modifications to player stats that bypass locked permissions (adding health, speed, flying). These are just a few major instances of bugs in minecraft and there are many more. If you encounter a bug, whether it is fixable or not, report it to staff immediately. Do not abuse the bug, do not hide the bug. Any individual abusing, hiding, or attempting to abuse a bug will be banned for a specified duration.
- Poor treatment of- or violence against people because of their race or sexual orientation.
- This includes any terms deemed derogatory, racist, homophobic, sexist, or any variant of said terms. Any use, including casual use will not be tolerated. Warnings and mutes will be issued.
- This applies to any form of communication. If attempting to bypass a chat mute, you will receive a ban of equal severity.
- This is a discretionary rule. Staff may choose the severity of these mutes on a case by case basis.
- Advertising is linking other server IP's in hopes of gaining players for that server, we do not tolerate this behavior, sending links to sites linked to the forum is alright as well as major mini-game servers
- Please note that spam follows heavy staff discretion as not all possible cases can be accounted for.
- Spamming includes but is not limited to the following:
- Excessive use of repetitive characters
- Excessive use of capital letters
- 'Loud' or extremely distracting messages
- Abusing or evasion of the swear filter
- Being respectful to others is mostly done by using common sense, characterized by or showing politeness or deference.
- Treat other players with a sense of dignity. If players are conducting a trade, allow them to do so privately. If staff members are conducting their duties, allow them to do so without impeding.
- Pushing players who are trying to build in their town is a form of harassment. Standing in the way while they are trying to build something in their town is harassment as well.
- If a staff member feels you are burdening them from performing their tasks, you may be asked to stop and then muted/banned if appropriate.
- Begging for money/items is considered spam/harassment and you will be warned for it.
- Do not lie to staff-members.
- This rule is made for the protection of the natural border of a town, not protection of player builds or items. Any players attempting to abuse this will be denied help. Raiding is a part of the game!
- This rule is governed by upper staff as there are many technicalities which will be considered. Please report any grief to lower staff so it may be documented and checked out.
- This rule DOES NOT protect builds in town plots with improper permissions, please check your permissions with /plot perm and adjust them with the Towny Command List, an awesome tool for towny from the creators at Palmer Games.
- Please note, it is the town owners responsibility to make sure that town and plot permissions are set up properly. This also includes handing permission bypass ranks(co-mayor, assistant, etc.) to players.
- Any locked chests in wilderness are property of the chest owner, which can be checked with /cinfo. An active player has the right to have access to his chests at all time, therefore if you claim a town/outpost over locked chests, the user has the right to demand his items back. If a player is refusing to give them back, please message a staff member
- Tp killing involves teleporting to a player or teleporting someone to you using any tpa command (/tpa, /tpahere). This does not include /t spawn, /home, or /back. Any player or players killed within the time limit of 6 minutes has the right to post a ban report.
- As with town grief, this offense is tricky and requires chat logs and proof. Please refer to upper staff or the forums ban reports section to report a tp kill and provide evidence.
- Using the disguise command in pvp is prohibited
- A scam is a term used to describe any fraudulent business or scheme that takes money or other goods from an unsuspecting person. Example: Person A: Selling 10 diamonds, 5 each. Person B: I'll buy them Person A: *drops them on Person B* Person B: Person B does not pay Person A and leaves.
- Scamming occurs when a claim is made between players trading items, services, or in game credits of any kind. If a player claims to provide a specific type and/or amount of items, services, or credits and does not provide full compensation of the amount stated, the player at fault has broken the no scamming rule and is at risk of a ban.
- Auction scamming isn't allowed either (renaming an item to pass it off as something else or in any way lying about what the item actually is).
- Auction boosting is not allowed. For example, a player auctions a shard for $100. As players bid, and it becomes a bid war, someone throws in, say, $5000. During the mass spam of /bid, some unlucky soul bids $5000+ on the item. Doing this with ill intent or to profit is bannable.
- Any form of trapping, be it with region permission abuse or otherwise, is considered scamming and will be handled as such.
- Any form of impersonation can be seen as scamming, depending on context. (Added 7th Dec)
- Inviting someone to teleport to a location with the intent of killing or having them killed is considered scamming, this includes /t spawn, /home & /back. (Added 19th Jan 2017)
- Any areas in which you cannot destroy/place blocks, are claimed by the server. If you claim over them, the claims will be forcefully removed without compensation.
- This includes the End, as players can monopolize it for farming the dragon.
- Alternate accounts are not allowed, as they give that player unfair advantages in many aspects of the game, and can be used to bypass mutes, bans, and jails.
- Sharing the same IP with a friend or sibling is fine.
- Any players which log 8 or more accounts under a single IP address onto the server (applies to both online and offline accounts on the IP) will receive a no questions permanent IP ban. Appealing this sort of ban will be handled by admin+ on a case by case basis.
- Players are not allowed to have more than 200 hoppers each, if you are found to have way more than this, upper staff will manually remove them and give them back to you.
- Don't use minecarts in mob grinders to push them, these will be cleared.
- Don't use /clearplot on your own or a friends plot, the command is only meant to be used on residents who hasn't been on and you need to clear their plot but can't because their locked chests are in the way.
- Minecarts with hoppers also counts and should be restricted, they tick 2.5x times faster than hoppers. Don't make big collection platforms with a minecart on each row, instead make the items/mobs fall in water that pushes them to a smaller area where you can collect the drops.
- If you are about to change your name, contact a staff member before doing so, this is to make sure if anything is lost, that staff member can vouch for lost money.
- Any transaction involving IRL money, buycraft items, or IRL trades for server items are not allowed to be advertised. This will result in a ban with length left to the severity of the situation.
- Any transaction involving IRL money, buycraft items, or IRL trades for server items are NOT covered under the scamming rule, as they are not allowed.
- This is a pretty simple rule, don't rename items in the auction plugins to advertise.
- While players who choose to afk/idle in insecure areas are subject to being killed/abused, there needs to be some sort of limit, especially involving seemingly buggy mechanics.
- Using a fishing rod or any tool other than natural player collisions to remove afk players from an otherwise 'secured area', secured meaning that is no way to remove you from the area by lateral collisions, will constitute a ban on the player at fault.
- This does not secure afk players.
- If you are killed from being pushed afk or fished from an area that is not secured based on the above definition, you items will not be refunded.
- Please remember, you are the one responsible for your player, staff is not here to protect your every mistake.
If someone has sethome INSIDE of someone else's house without their permission, they need to remove it. If it is outside their house, it is fine (Unless they decide to use a chorus fruit to get in).
- If a player does not inform you whether or not they are okay with you setting a home, automatically assume they are not okay with it.
- If a player grants you permission to set a home, and then revokes that permission, you must remove it.
- If a player does not grant you permission to set a home, do not set home.
If there's a rule you don't see that you think should be implemented let a staff member know. We compile these recommendations into a poll and allow server members to decide what get's implemented.